Coastal Law (Aspen Casebook)
List Price: $ 187.00
Last checked best price : $ 238.27
Kindly click the buy button to get latest prices
Thank you for visiting AttorneyNext. Support us by buying products through our links.
This casebook facilitates a modern course on the theory and practice of coastal land-use law and features engaging and multi-disciplinary coverage of laws meant to balance public and private interests in coastal resources and their application in coastal communities.
- Professor-friendly organization. Structures readings and questions for ease of course design and execution.
- State-of-the art approach to helping students prepare for class . Uses informative and interesting boxes, “”quick questions”” maps, photographs, and diagrams that both help connect students with the materials, and anchor the material to optimize retention.
- Unique, multi-disciplinary content. Contains the concise introduction to basic coastal geology, ecology, geography, and economics that students need in order to understand coastal law and policy.
- Up-to-date. Includes the most recent, important cases on coastal land-use regulation and materials on cutting-edge issues such as climate change impacts, oil spill litigation, and hurricane insurance.
- Rich in theory with an eye on practice. Covers the theoretical underpinnings of environmental and property law, while at the same time preparing students for representation of landowners, conservation groups, and state and federal agencies.
- End-of-chapter summaries and exercises. Aids in comprehension of material and allows for interim self-testing or in-class review.