Election Law in the American Political System (Aspen Casebook)
List Price: $ 174.00
Last checked best price : $ 133.50
Kindly click the buy button to get latest prices
Thank you for visiting AttorneyNext. Support us by buying products through our links.
This accessible, comprehensive casebook is flexible enough to permit the professor to teach a survey course that covers all of the major pillars of the field. It is also easily customizable to emphasize certain materials over others or to support an in-depth seminar.
- Comprehensive approach to the topic, including the right to vote, redistricting, campaign finance, election administration, the Voting Rights Act, and rights of political parties.
- Compact presentation of material, assisting efficient transmission of the material to students.
- Contextualizes legal doctrine by providing short and useful background readings in democratic theory, history, policy, and political science.
- Thoughtful selection and careful editing of cases.
- Accessible expository material both introduces each topic and follows the cases for further elucidation.
- Carefully selected readings and cases illuminate each topic without overwhelming the student with excessive recitation of cases.
- Equally useful to a course that is more focused on cases and doctrine as well as a course that integrates democratic theory and practice with the doctrine.
- Suitable for a graduate or advanced undergraduate political science course on election law