Examples & Explanations: Sales & Leases, 6th Edition
List Price: $ 49.95
Last checked best price : $ 16.25
Kindly click the buy button to get latest prices
Thank you for visiting AttorneyNext. Support us by buying products through our links.
This approachable and practical study guide to sales law, specifically UCC Articles 2 and 2A, provides brief textual introductions to standard definitions and concepts, followed by provocative examples, questions, and analyses. Relying on the standard examples-and-explanation pedagogy, Sales and Leases: Examples & Explanations is an accessible, clearly written study guide for any student studying sales law, commercial law, commercial transactions law and contract law.
The Sixth Edition has been updated to address the recently aborted effort to revise Articles 2 and 2A. It also includes recent cases on the scope of Article 2, as well as those on the disclaimer of consequential damages.
Hallmark features of Sales and Leases: Examples & Explanations:
- Uses standard examples-and-explanation pedagogy.
- Clear, compelling writing style makes complex or ambiguous concepts accessible to students.
- Comprehensive coverage complements courses in sales, contracts, and commercial or transaction law.
- Distinguished author has extensive experience teaching and writing about commercial law.
- Well-crafted, relevant examples that progress from simple to more complex issues.
- Flexible organization adapts readily to different teaching approaches.
- Includes all recent developments in currency.
Updated to cover recent developments, the revised Sixth Edition includes:
- Recent cases on the scope of Article 2, including Surplus.com v. Oracle Corp. and Attachmate Corp. v. Health Net, Inc.
- Recent cases on the disclaimer of consequential damages, such as Beausoleil v. Peterbilt Motors Co. and Ryan s Express Transp. Services, Inc. v. Caterpillar, Inc.
- Update on the recently aborted effort to revise Articles 2 and 2A.