Cengage Advantage Books: Fundamentals of Business Law: Summarized Cases
List Price: $ 157.95
Last checked best price : $ 145.00
Kindly click the buy button to get latest prices
Thank you for visiting AttorneyNext. Support us by buying products through our links.
- More Critical Thinking Elements: Give students opportunities to stretch their analytical muscles with special feature questions in each chapter entitled, “What if the Facts Were Different?” and “For Critical Analysis.”
- Hypothetical Scenario Reviews: These chapter-ending reviews give students practice identifying legal issues and applying concepts from the readings. Sample answers given in the text give them extra help with critical thinking by demonstrating ways to work the problem-solving process.
- Legal Reasoning Emphasis: Designed to deepen legal reasoning skills, special features entitled, “Unit Case Study with Dissenting Opinion” present excerpts from the court’s majority and dissenting opinions, and ask students to weigh in.
- Ethics Integration: Open the classroom floor for intriguing discussions about professional liabilities and social responsibilities with the text’s in-depth coverage of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Each chapter also poses “Questions of Ethics and Social Responsibility” to students, leading them to analyze the latest ethical dilemmas faced by well-known businesses.
- Applied Focus: Give students a glimpse of the world outside the classroom with “Management Perspectives” that demonstrate practical uses for their lessons. “What the Courts Say” and “Implications for Managers” sections also highlight the court’s impact on businesses, and offer practical guidance for future professionals.
Brief and affordable, FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS LAW: SUMMARIZED CASES, 9th Edition zeroes in on the core business law topics you need to know, including contracts and sales, in an abbreviated, paperback book. The summarized cases integrated throughout illustrate key points of law without overwhelming you with unnecessary detail. Ideal for wanting needing guidance with contracts and sales, FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS LAW: SUMMARIZED CASES, 9th Edition condenses the latest legal topics–the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, cyberlaw, health-care and financial reform, the housing crisis, and more–for quick comprehension. Helpful learning tools like boxed features, highlighted terms, learning objectives and summaries, self-testing, and review questions make FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS LAW: SUMMARIZED CASES, 9th Edition the easy-to-understand alternative to traditional Business Law books!