Language: Its Structure and Use
List Price: $ 168.95
Last checked best price : $ 38.51
Kindly click the buy button to get latest prices
Thank you for visiting AttorneyNext. Support us by buying products through our links.
- “For Practice” sets in key chapters assist students in comprehending important concepts and prompt them to tackle more rigorous questions.
- Sections of exercises include “Practice Exercises,” “Based on English,” and “Especially for Educators and Future Teachers” and the end-of-chapter review sections.
- “What Do You Think?” questions get students thinking about language in daily life; “What Do you Think? Revisited” show how the chapter answers these questions.
- “Try It Yourself” sections encourage students to apply what has just been discussed and study how it works.
- Coverage of print and Internet resources assists both the beginning and the advanced linguistics student.
Whatever you do and wherever you go, you use language to interact. This text explains what human language is and how it works, giving you a look into the multiple fascinating and surprising facets of this uniquely human trait. It offers many opportunities to ask your own questions and explore the language in use all around you.