Basic Real Estate & Property Law for Paralegals, 4th Edition (Aspen College)
List Price: $ 114.95
Last checked best price : $ 80.00
Kindly click the buy button to get latest prices
Thank you for visiting AttorneyNext. Support us by buying products through our links.
Basic Real Estate and Property Law for Paralegals provides a thorough yet easily accessible introduction to the law underlying complex real estate transactions. In its third edition, this teachable text continues to explain the foundations of the law as well as to offer useful examples that clarify the paralegal’s role.
Among the features that make this concise text an excellent teaching tool:
- thorough coverage of Estates in Land and Future Interests; Titles; Land Use; Conveyancing; Closing Procedures; Condos, Co-ops, and Commercial Property; and Landlord-Tenant law
- a rich chapter pedagogy includes key terms, practical tips, ethical points, chapter summaries, and extensive practice and review features with end-of-chapter review points, exercises, activities, and analytical situational analyses
- clear and descriptive examples help elucidate the material
- edited cases in each chapter give students practice reading and analyzing case decisions
- legal forms in each chapter provide examples and practice documents on a topic-by-topic basis
- a final chapter on personal property introduces students to essential concepts of tangible and intangible property
Completely updated, the Third Edition includes:
- a timely new section in Chapter 4 discussing the subprime mortgage crisis in detail, including its effect on landlord/tenant law
- new cases and updated forms
This popular text, which provides numerous examples that will resonate particularly well with paralegal students, offers an excellent choice for a comprehensive yet manageable introduction to the fundamentals of Real Estate and Property Law.