Wills, Trusts, and Estates: Essential Tools for the New York Paralegal, 2e
List Price: $ 107.95
Last checked best price : $ 38.97
Kindly click the buy button to get latest prices
Thank you for visiting AttorneyNext. Support us by buying products through our links.
Wills, Trusts, and Estates: Essential Tools for the New York Paralegal, Second Edition is a realistic and practical text that offers an in-depth introduction to the responsibilities of the paralegal at each state of administration, estate planning, and litigation. The content is drawn from the author’s extensive experience and is dappled with realistic examples to offer a complete understanding of the New York practice, leaving students well prepared to apply the knowledge that they have acquired.
These exciting features make this text a favorite:
• full length text focusing specifically on New York practice, eliminating the need for outside supplements
• complete coverage – students learn everything they need to handle an actual estate from beginning to end, including basic terminology; intestate administration; probate proceedings, litigation; jurisdiction and venue; fiduciary duties and responsibilities, trusts, and tax considerations • includes state-specific rules, forms, and reference sources
• in-depth instruction in paralegal tasks and skills at each state of administration, estate planning, and litigation with the final chapter including paralegal resources such as software, books, websites, and other tools
• separate chapter on Ethics
• case synopses and chapter pedagogy help students understand, practice, and retain material
• text features charts and diagrams, key terms, ethical points, topic sidebars, highlighted examples, and review exercises
• author’s extensive practice experience enhances the presentation of the book
Changes to the Second Edition include:
• updated case law
• discussion of new statutes
• newly improved Instructor’s Manual includes a Test Bank, class syllabi and more advice for in-class activities
In this Second Edition of Wills, Trusts, and Estates: Essential Tools for the New York Paralegal students are given the knowledge and skill set necessary to handle an estate from beginning to end. Written with the student in mind, pedagogical aids featured throughout make the material both manageable and comprehensible.
An author website to support classroom instruction using this title is available at http://www.aspenlawschool.com/cooper_wills