HIPAA Compliance Handbook, 2010 Edition
List Price: $ 209.00
Last checked best price :
Kindly click the buy button to get latest prices
Thank you for visiting AttorneyNext. Support us by buying products through our links.
HIPAA Compliance Handbook is intended for HIPAA coordinators, project managers, privacy officers, compliance professionals, health care record managers, and others who have the responsibility for implementing the HIPAA Administrative Simplification title. It contains easy-to-understand explanations of the legal and regulatory provisions as well as sample HIPAA-related agreements.
The 2010 Edition has been updated to include:
- Easy to understand explanations of the HITECH Act’s changes to HIPAA:
- Compliance dates
- New breach notification requirements
- Changing roles and responsibilities of business associates
- Increased civil penalties and more enforcement tools
- Required accommodation of restriction requests
- Expansion of accounting of disclosures requirement
- And more!
- Special new Appendix H, Summary of the HITECH Act’s Privacy/Security Provisions
- New information on government audits and settlement agreements, including a new section discussing the Provident Health and CVS resolution agreements
- New section on health information exchanges (HIEs)