Introduction to Law
List Price: $ 196.95
Last checked best price : $ 125.00
Kindly click the buy button to get latest prices
Thank you for visiting AttorneyNext. Support us by buying products through our links.
- Realistic examples with discussion points facilitate the development of critical thinking skills.
- Assignments based on actual situations allow students to build a solid understanding of the principles as they are applied in practice.
- Ethical vignettes allow students to see how one circumstance can produce both legal and ethical issues that can in turn impact the future of the professional involved.
- To highlight the real-world application of text topics, each chapter begins with a relevant news article.
- The text includes Internet assignments that facilitate the development of vitally important Internet research skills.
This best-selling text creates an awareness and appreciation for the effect that law has on virtually every facet of modern life and society. Beginning with a detailed look at the organization of the U.S. system of government, the text guides you through each of the primary substantive areas of law with realistic assignments, relevant ethical considerations, and easy-to-understand judicial opinions that reinforce chapter topics. From fundamental concepts to emerging legal topics, INTRODUCTION TO LAW presents the terminology, principles, and cases that are having an impact on society–and on many professions–today.