Introduction to Paralegal Studies: A Critical Thinking Approach, 4E
List Price: $ 137.95
Last checked best price : $ 19.99
Kindly click the buy button to get latest prices
Thank you for visiting AttorneyNext. Support us by buying products through our links.
Introduction to Paralegal Studies: A Critical Thinking Approach introduces paralegal students to the law and legal concepts while providing them with practical information about what paralegals actually do in the legal system. Now in its fourth edition, this text continues to deliver a comprehensive, intelligent overview of all the key concepts typically covered in introduction to paralegal studies or introduction to law courses.
Qualities that make this text an excellent teaching tool include:
– Critical thinking approach used to introduce students to the study of law, encouraging them to interact with the materials through hypotheticals, examples, and well-designed questions.
– Teaches students the basic skills necessary to understand statutes and court cases.
– Strong pedagogy includes ethics alerts, marginal definitions, Internet references, and legal reasoning exercises throughout the book.
– Well-organized, accessible format;
– Blackboard package also available.
The Fourth Edition is enriched by:
– New developments are incorporated throughout this edition.
– Updated ethics materials.
– New and updated assignments.
For in-depth coverage of the legal system, the law and the analysis of it, and the role of the paralegal within the system, choose Introduction to Paralegal Studies: A Critical Thinking Approach.