Special Education Law
List Price: $ 87.00
Last checked best price : $ 22.90
Kindly click the buy button to get latest prices
Thank you for visiting AttorneyNext. Support us by buying products through our links.
The Fourth Edition of Special Education Law provides a comprehensive and current overview of the major federal laws—and judicial interpretations of those laws—that apply to the education of children with special needs. The text helps students understand what the law requires so that when they become educators, they can develop policies and make decisions that comply with these laws.
- The most current information on special education statutes, regulations, and case law has been added, including substantial changes in the interpretation of this legislation.
- New chapter on legal issues surrounding classroom discipline in special education
- New information on the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 2004 and the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001
- Added coverage of early intervention and mediation,
- New cases that reflect the IDEA regulatory changes of 2004 have been added.
- Thought questions, with references to articles and cases related to those questions, appear throughout the text.